Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Table for 1?

Hi guys,





I will be travelling over the NY on my own for Thanksgiving. I have already booked a show for thanksgiving day/evening. Altar Boyz at 50th st between 8th and 9th. Can anyone reccommend any restaurants/Dinners (probably the latter) that will accept tables for one on this %26#39;family holiday%26#39; in this area??





Thanks



Table for 1?


Either call ahead, or just walk in. If a seat is available, it%26#39;s yours.



Table for 1?


Most restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving will offer a holiday meal. And you%26#39;re right, it%26#39;ll be mostly families, although lots of tourists are here as well. There are lots of coffee shops and diners that might be open in the tourist areas as well (and for some strange reason, Chinese restaurants always seem to be open on Thanksgiving), but if you want a nice dinner, a place that comes to mind is Beacon, a midtown favorite. They%26#39;re on the expensive side, but they%26#39;ve got a comfortable bar area in the front that would be perfect if you didn%26#39;t want to book a table. I%26#39;d suggest reserving a table though, I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;d accept a single reservations.




Hi Sara!





Altar Boyz is a great show - you will really enjoy it. Actually, 2 of my favorite places to eat in that area are right around the corner! I often use them as pre-theater dinner spots. You should check out Eatery (www.eaterynyc.com) and Vynl (vynl-nyc.com). They both are delish -and affordable! I am not sure if they take reservations - but give them a call...and if they don%26#39;t I wouldnt be too worried - I don%26#39;t think you will have an issue getting a table.





Have fun!




Thanks guys, at least i know i wont starve now! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment