Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Helicopter trip - what time of day?

I am going to call Liberty Helicopters soon to confirm the time we would like the helicopter trip we have booked.





This will be for the end of next week. Is 5pm a good time of day to do the trip? I assume the sun will be low but it will still be light enough for some good daytime views. We are taking the 12 minute trip.





If not, what time of day would you choose?



Helicopter trip - what time of day?


went on the exact flight you booked with liberty helicopters last january. We went at 7.30pm - obviously full dark and completely breathtaking. Having visited esb in the daytime to get nice daylight panoramic views this is a complete contrast and very impressive. Helicopter banks very steeply over the Statue of Liberty and to see it lit up at night so close is fantastic.... photos came out good as well. enjoy it !



Helicopter trip - what time of day?


Thanks for the reply. I%26#39;m gald to hear the trip is a good one and I%26#39;m really looking forward to.





I hadn%26#39;t thought of going after dark so that%26#39;s definitely another option to consider. I guess I%26#39;ll have to see what times they have available first.





Can any locals let me know what time it gets dark at the moment - is it about 6ish? I have looked on some websites but get a bit confused with all the different definitions of twilight (whish span quite a big time period).

No comments:

Post a Comment