Tuesday, December 13, 2011

jersey boys tickets / Hudson river cruise

Hi there,





I am planning on taking a trip on the spirit cit cruises. Is this a good trip. ie is the food and entertainment worth the money. I was hoping to take in a show beforehand ideally a 2pm performance. Is this going to allow me enough time toget to the port for 6.30?





I am desperate for tickets for november 25th 2pm jersey boys but they are so expensive. Would I be better waiting until I arrive in town or am I not going to get a better deal.





Does the above sound like a good day/night out for a birthday treat or am I wasting my money?





Your thorghts/suggestions are welcomed and needed.





Many Thanks!!



jersey boys tickets / Hudson river cruise


Nov 25 is Thanksgiving weekend. Crowds for all the shows.



jersey boys tickets / Hudson river cruise


So do you think I am better to buy in advance?




I can respond to the Jersey Boys portion of your post. This is a FANTASTIC show! I can%26#39;t say enough goods things about this awesome show. IMHO, this alone would make a great birthday treat; and paired with a cruise, sounds fun! I would do this in a hearbeat!




Jersey boys is one of the Hottest Tickets this fall, if there are any seats available thru telecharge i%26#39;d snap them up. The wednesday matanee shows the day before thanksgiving day is usually an extreemly day.



PS the show is great.




Yes, Jersey Boys tickets are expensive. If you find any available for your dates--grab them while you can! I hate to say what we paid for premium seats but they were worth every penny. Besides--you%26#39;ll never know who will be sitting near you--Diana Ross was right behind us!




Have recently returned from NY (4th Oct),did the river cruise at night



used Spirit cruise (boat called Bateaux ?,it had a glass roof).



Totally enjoyed it,even though they kept serving us someone elses food!



Live music was good %26amp; food of a quality,would do it again.




You don%26#39;t say how much the tickets are you have found. It is absolutely NOT better to wait til you arrive. This is a holiday weekend and there will be no tickets. A 2 pm matinee will get out around 4:30-5 pm so you should have enough time to get to your cruise. Bateaux NY (done by Spirit) is considered very good.





You can check www.applause-tickets.com and see if they have tickets that are any cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment