Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cost of Ipods in New York.

Hi





I%26#39;m in New York next month and may do some christmas shopping.





As a guide can anyone tell me the prices of an Apple Ipod Video in New York?





Just wondering if (and how much less) I would save a lot buying in The US and would It be covered with a warranty on my return to the UK?





Thanks in advance.



Cost of Ipods in New York.


I dont know specific cost of the video model, but maybe you can judge any cost differnce based on these models? (that I just priced out because I just bought one for daughter).



The ipod shuffle is currently selling for $69,



and the ipod nano is currently selling for $149.



and the 20g. is selling for $299



(fyi.. I%26#39;ve had one for a while now and I really havent found ANY price differences between buying directly at apple store or any other local stores.. prices are pretty standard in US, not sure about UK.



Cost of Ipods in New York.


I bought an Ipod Nano in Duty Free at heathrow from Dixons(or Currys as it now is) for 拢147 (the 8GB version).In the Apple Store in NYC the same thing was $249 which is just about 拢135, but then there will be tax to be added I assume. I checked the prices in various other places as wel, and they were around the same.


  • skin treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment