Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DaisieGee in Banbury!!!

Well you never know I may see you in passing lol!!!

I live in Bodicote, just outside of Banbury. It really is a very small world indeed:)

DaisieGee in Banbury!!!

I%26#39;ve been through Bodicote a few times as I%26#39;m in Banbury at least twice a year. Great area to live , you%26#39;re very lucky. I may even arrange a web cam appearance!

DaisieGee in Banbury!!!

I await the webcam appearance:)

Hope you have an enjoyable weekend and that the weather isn%26#39;t as miserable as it has been. Banbury is the only place I have lived, where it seems to rain most of the time.


My sister%26#39;s lived there since 1980, and we can feel it getting warmer as we come down the M1. Believe me, the North Sea coast is wetter and colder! If you see me in Parson%26#39;s St or the Castle Centre, say hello!


I will do D.G. :) I shall be looking out for you now!

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment