Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I don't exist!

I was trying to reply to a post, through AOL as I always do, and I was sent to a screen asking me to sign in. When I entered my e-mail address, it said ';there is no account for ********@aol.com. Please create a new account.'; I am now trying through Safari and hopefully it works, but does anyone know why I suddenly don%26#39;t exist to TA? I%26#39;ve been a member for 2 years now!



I don't exist!


Well, obviously Safari works. But why would TA not recognize me through AOL anymore? Are any other AOL users having this problem?



I don't exist!


it%26#39;s across the board nycforme - had the same problems too but now it seems ok (touchwood!)




it happened to me a few weeks ago - I think it is a glitch. This is what I did to fix the problem: I shut down my browser and the found an old email from TA and logged on from that email.




it happened to me a few weeks ago - I think it is a glitch. This is what I did to fix the problem: I shut down my browser and the found an old email from TA and logged on from that email.




Well,I am happy to know that you do still exist! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment