Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My photo's

There%26#39;s quite a few and some are fairly boring (like the endless ones of me taking pics of Steve taking pics!) Hope you enjoy......Steve%26#39;s will follow at some point....



My photo's


suppose the link would help?



stevenwitherspoon.smugmug.com/gallery/1985613



My photo's


lou - you and steve take amazing photos - i love the night ones, especially the sun set. I%26#39;m definitely going to have to take a trip to the cloisters at some point!!! it was great to meet you both and I hope to see you at the TALF pub meet Nov 23rd.





Wendi




Wendi I%26#39;m working on the London trip - hoping to make it :)




Brilliant!




Great pictures, Louise! I look forward to seeing more!




loved the ones of the butterfly, so pretty and the ESB at sunset....




I%26#39;m just starting to browse but will have to wait until tomorrow. Just some quick comments....





I have no idea what a ';perspex'; is, but the image is wonderful.





The sunset shot of the red-lit ESB is probably the most gorgeous shot I%26#39;ve ever seen of the building!!! And I love the angle you captured on #88.





My guess on #68 (Where%26#39;s Waldo?) is -- behind the lamp post? And, no, I haven%26#39;t gotten bored of the Waldo photos. I love everything about how you shoot a picture... the angles, the shadows... wish I had half your talent.





And #103 is what I call the Petrossian Building. It%26#39;s a landmarked building, but I can%26#39;t think of the name of it offhand. I%26#39;ll remember (or find it) tomorrow.





Manana.... gotta run. Kazza, I%26#39;ll give Marea your love.




wow! gorgeous! You are so talented, and I thoroughly enjoyed your photos. The Cloisters shots are just beautiful, and, and, and...too many to list!



LOL - the sneaky shot.



Thank you so much for sharing them.



Kind regards,



Angie




Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing!





One question: is the yummy guy someone we should know or just a random yum?




Gorgeous pictures!!! I also wondered who Mr. Yum was...

No comments:

Post a Comment