Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is Tea Den a good chinese restaurant?

We are in New York on 22nd and 23rd October, staying in the Sheraton Towers. As it is a whistle-stop tour and we shall no doubt be tired each evening, I am looking for suggestions for good restaurants within walking distance of our hotel, which I believe is on 53rd and 7th.





We all love Chinese -so I was thinking of Tea Den. Is this a good choice?





There are an abundance of Italian/Pasta/Pizza restaurants so I don%26#39;t know where to start. Could any one give me a recommendation?



Also, will I have to book for Sunday/Monday evening for 4 people?



Is Tea Den a good chinese restaurant?


Ten Den is not bad but I prefer Tang Pavilion 65 W 55th St (btwn 5th %26amp; 6th Ave). Good ramen places are Men Kui Tei 60 W 56th St (btwn 5th %26amp; 6th Ave) and Menchanko Tei 43 W 55th St (btwn 5th %26amp; 6th Ave).





Check out:menupages.com





As for booking. You probably won%26#39;t need to but it won%26#39;t hurt. If you are heading to a top tier restaurant, definitely book.

No comments:

Post a Comment