Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hand luggage restrictions flying out of JFK

Hi.

Uk airports have reduced some of the restrictions on items that can be carried in the hold. Can anyone tell me what the situation is flying out of JFK to Heathrow?

I want to be able to carry my electronic car key fob, digital camera and mobile phone in my hand baggage. What about solid lipstick and pens btw?

Thanks.

Hand luggage restrictions flying out of JFK

The US side seems to have been more relaxed throughout than the UK side. I carried a couple of pens, my phone and camera a couple of weeks back no probs but they were stll stopping you taking liquids through to the departure lounges (you could buy once you were in there tho). Can%26#39;t help with the car key fob tho.

Hand luggage restrictions flying out of JFK

Hi.

Thanks a lot for replying - things do seem to be settling down, although I don%26#39;t mind the extra security at all, it%26#39;s my car keys I%26#39;m most worried about - I can live without buying any cosmetics, etc. But I am worried about having to put the car keys in the hold in case they get lost or stolen. (Especially as I%26#39;ll have to either leave the case unlocked or put the special TSA approved locks on that can be opened.)


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I want to be able to carry my electronic car key fob, digital camera and mobile phone in my hand baggage.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;

There have never been any restrictions on carrying those items outbound from US airports.

  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment