Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post New York Marathon Advice (Eating and Drinking)

Following on from my earlier request. After I complete the New York Marathon (I am relatively confident I will at least finish) I want to have a big blow out i.e. eat and drink plenty. Therefore any recommendations for places to go for the following would be gratefully received:



1) Burgers/Shakes



2) Burritos



3) Pizza



4) Beer with a view/impact (i.e. bar at the top of a building or at a bar I will never forget)



Post New York Marathon Advice (Eating and Drinking)


Will you be wearing the 26.2 mile sneaker and silver blanket ensemble?



Post New York Marathon Advice (Eating and Drinking)


What%26#39;s your budget (who%26#39;s carrying the money?) ;o)







There%26#39;s an official after-race-party at Copacabana:





ingnycmarathon.org/entrantinfo/postrace.php





No food, though.




I think it will be best to shower down first, other diners/drinkers could be put off by the smell of running 26 miles!





As for Budget, not sure was assuming that all the food groups I was after we relatively cheap, as for the price of a drink or two, unlimited....




If you want a Mexican party atmosphere, check these out:





Caliente Cab Company





Senor Swanky%26#39;s





Gonzalez y Gonzalez (look for the giant, electric sombrero!)





These places don%26#39;t get the greatest reviews because they focus on partying rather than fine food. The frozen margaritas flow all night and the food is big!





All are located in Greenwich Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment